Thursday 20 June 2013

Tight shoes?

Don't you love the internet? I've had a pair of shoes sitting in my wardrobe that were just too tight to wear, and I was considering getting rid of them. Then I thought - I'll search to see if there's a way to stretch them, and sure enough..bingo!
The first method I tried was to place ziplock bags of water in them and  put them in the freezer overnight.


Next day, remove the ice bag and wear the shoes around with thickish socks. Better but still a bit tight, so I tried trick number 2, which is heat them with a hairdryer and flex feet in them. Sure enough, now they fit pretty good.

I've been busy making bits and pieces, getting ready for the pre-Christmas markets, here's a little view of some of my driftwood artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog - it is just great when you leave me a comment.